Friday, May 8, 2009

FUN-lucky

I didn't get much, if any, sleep last night, despite a heavy dose of Ambien, administered by everyone's favorite little nurse.
I guess last night was "let's see who can scream the loudest" night at Arkham.
What I do remember of a dream I briefly had is skint, at best.
But I'll try and dress it up for you.

I was standing atop the Gotham Mutual building, staring out over The Palisades, wondering what would be the best way to take out Gotham's favorite playboy.
That snooty highbrow, Wayne, wouldn't know a good time if it shot him in the face.
Batman, though....now he's a challenge.
So I began to ponder on whether or not to blow up Wayne Manor, but decided against it, knowing full well that I wouldn't even get the credit.
I mean, the first time someone destroyed his house, the press said it was his fault. That he got drunk and burned the place down.
I didn't want to take that chance.
So I waited there, hoping for an idea to come to me.

That's basically the whole dream.
Me waiting and thinking.

I hate boring dreams.

-Mr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment