Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bad Movie Dream & The Good Nurse

I had a nightmare last night.
Hollywood was remaking "Pretty in Pink", and it was starring Britney Spears.
Now, I don't like John Hughes movies anyway (too mushy and feel-good for yours truely), but anything with Britney in it makes me want to snap necks.

Fortunately in my dream, I got to tie Miss Crazypants up and light her on fire...on national television.
She screamed bloody murder.
I was in paradise.

When I awoke from that dream, it was still night.
I got bored and started acting up so I could get a sedative.
I threw things around in my room and the orderlies came.
I bit one of them as the other grabbed me.
I was promptly sedated and thrown back into bed.

As I drifted off, I thought of my Nurse Cutie Pie.

I saw her enter my room.
Her hair and uniform were perfect and pressed.
I couldn't speak or move. I was gagged and strapped to my bed.
She walked to me, her movements slowed by my dreamworld.
Her med cart trailed behind her like a ghost.
It was loaded with syringes, scalpels, and other fun toys.
She sat on the edge of my bed, her hip against my hand.
I could feel that she wasn't wearing panties.
She opened the top few buttons on my shirt and began rubbing my chest.
I wanted to move, to violate her, to do anything...but I felt paralyzed.
Her hands moved down to my pants.
She grabbed my waistband and pulled my pants down over my hips and turned me on my side.
She took a syringe from her cart, and administered a shot....but of what? I don't know.
As she turned me back, her hand slid over the front of my pants, grazing me lightly.
She climbed on top of me, sitting on my hips.
I saw her reach to her cart. She grabbed a scalpel.
As she opened my shirt the rest of the way, she rocked back and forth on my hips, exciting me more and more.
She bagan to stab me furiously, and with a childlike ecstacy.
She then leaned forward and began kissing my scars and told me how much she enjoyed me...how much she wanted me.
She smelled like vanilla and lilacs.

When I woke up this morning, my hand was in my pants.
Good dreams are a thing of beauty.

-Mr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment