Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Slay Belles

Last night's dream was wonderful.

I was surrounded by beautiful women who lived to do my bidding.
I'd say "jump" and they'd say "off of which building?"
It was great.
I remember the sky outside was a sapphire, almost royal blue, color.
I walked the streets with my girls following me.
The night was calm in Gotham.
The women began sectioning off, planting explosives in various buildings.
*chik* *chik* *chik* *chik*
The timers ticked away, counting down to destruction.
In my head, I could hear Danse Macabre, and I began skipping down the road.
One right after another, buildings went up all around me, exploding in time with the music.
The night sky lit up a smokey reddish hue, and all around, Gotham was warm.
The music in my head grew louder and louder until everyone around could hear it.
I danced with a few of my ladies, slicing their cheeks as I passed them off.
As the music crescendoed, I felt such vibrant joy.
All I could do was laugh.

I even woke up giggling.

-Mr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment