Saturday, April 18, 2009

Those Quirky Kittens

I dreamt I was gutting kittens with a wooden spoon.
I don't know how, and I didn't really care why.
And the whole time, the kittens were giggling.
Giggling as if I was tickling them.
Then I saw Willie Nelson.
He was asking where he could get drugs, and I pointed at Nurse Cutie Pie, who was standing right across the room.
When I looked back down at the kittens, I saw myself as a little boy, carving them up with a box cutter.
The little me looked up and saw a clock on the wall.
He began to run, and I chased him.
We ran through halls that looked like they belonged in an old castle.
Little Me stopped suddenly in a corridor, and I grabbed him.
As I turned him to face me, I saw his face was nothing but a blank white mask.
I removed the mask and saw a skull covered in mud, worms, and maggots.

I hope we have spaghetti for lunch today.

-Mr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment