Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Cheery Nurse

I had a daydream about the Thorazine nurse today.
I was in a bit of a stupor, and locked in my cell, so I really had nothing better to do than to dream.

She came to my cell to administer my "medication" and take my vitals.
When she turned to check the levels on her cart, I ripped the pressure cuff off my arm and wrapped it around her neck.
I shoved her onto my bed and leaped on top of her as she struggled for air.
Every movement she made only prolonged the mechanical strangulation.
As I straddled her on the bed, I turned my head toward the medical cart.
I reached over and found a pill-cutter. Quickly, I broke the device and removed the razor blade.
Nurse Cutie Pie was nearly passed out by this point, so I had to move fast.
As the pressure cuff strangled her tightly, I began to run the razor over her skin, nicking her face in several spots. I sliced her lightly, and watched as she weakened.
Her eyes rolled back in her skull, and I removed the pressure cuff from her neck.
She gasped heavily and bled.
As she lay crying and holding her throat, I positioned myself to where I was now lying between her legs.
I was aroused by her pain and suffering. I wanted to enter her, but there was more to be done first.
I lifted myself up to a kneeling position, still between her thighs, placed my left hand under the nurse's back, and lifted her to meet my face.
Then, with the right hand, I plunged the razor blade into her back, carving her body down the length of her spine.
She flailed and swung wildly as I cut her, mashing her fists into my chest.
I shoved her back down, forcing her to lie in an ever-growing pool of her own blood.
I told her I wanted her to beg me for her life, and she refused.
I grabbed her right hand and pulled it toward me, placing it on my "excitement".
Once again, I barked the order "beg me not to kill you!".....and she did. With tears in her eyes.

I spent precisely 3 seconds staring into her eyes before I sliced her throat open.
As she lay in my bed dying, I laid myself down beside her.
I lay on my side, pressing myself into her thigh until I fell asleep.

When I finally awoke, I came to the sad realization that I was alone in my cell, and that none of this had actually occured.

But it was a nice dream.

-Mr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment