Monday, April 20, 2009

Crash of the Titans

Last night's dream was very calming.
I was in the ocean.
Nurse Cutie Pie was with me.
We floated together in each others' arms for what seemed like an eternity.
I remember climbing to the top of a cliff with her.
We looked down as the earth opened up below, and we dove headlong into the gap.
We fell forever, before landing softly on a giant mat.
We rolled around, our bodies wet and warm, devouring each others' lips.
It was the first time I'd ever been gentle with a woman.
I wanted to take her violently, rip her to shreds, and leave her begging me for more.
I wanted her to feel the most vibrant pain.
But instead, I made her feel tender pleasure.
It was a new and frustrating experience, but I needed more.
Every move I made was forced into submission.
I fought the urge to choke her, to beat her, to rip her open.
Instead, I moved my hands over her body with a grace unbefitting me.
The movement of her hips was willing and inviting, not strained and frightened like in my other dreams.
She moaned in my ear and grabbed me tightly, wanting - needing - more.
There were no screams of terror, no fighting or forcefulness...
I wasn't used to it all.
She pulled me closer into her as we finished and told me she loved me.

I grabbed my clothes and ran.

Nope...no thank you, ma'am.
Don't need that.

-Mr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment