Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Like Big Guns (And I Cannot Lie)

Last night's dream was a blast.
I had a full arsenal at my disposal, and I used it.
I went around town just blowing the hell out of buildings.
I even went to Jim Gordon's place.
I didn't do anything to his house, though. I just looked in the windows a bit.
I did go to Wayne manor to do some damage, though.
Marvelous things happened to this town.
The more I hopped around with those guns, the more I liked it.
And the more I smiled.
I climbed up to the top of the clocktower near Gotham National Bank, and could see almost the whole town burning before me.
As I looked over the city, I saw what I always wanted to see...complete chaos.
The streets poured over with frightened citizens, and screams of terror filled the air.
I had created anarchy...and I loved every minute of it.
Before long, though, I got bored with the scrambling masses, and decided to pick people off, one by one.
I shot wildly into the crowds below, without regard for anything.
It was really like, and pardon the cliche, shooting fish in a barrel.

Dreams can't get much sweeter.

-Mr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment