Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bunnyman

I had an awkward dream last night.

Batman was wearing bunny ears and just stared at me.
Nurse Cutie Pie sat on his lap, playing with the ears, looking at me, and kissing his mask.
There were little bats floating in the air with tiny smiles on their faces.
Batman took out this grappeling hook gun and shot it at me.
I was decapitated.
I heard jack-in-the-box music playing, and confetti exploded out of my neck as I loooked up at my body from the floor.
My body picked up my head and put it back on.
Batman had dissappeared, and Nurse Cutie Pie was standing in front of me, wearing a black vinyl body suit.
She threw a giant syringe at me, and it pierced my heart.
I threw up blood and fell to my knees.
As I looked up at her, she kicked the syringe, plunging it deeper into my chest.
I collapsed and heard her say "kill him, puddin'!"

This isn't right at all.

-Mr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment