Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dr. Quinzel, Maniac Woman

I dreamt I was back in the old therapy room with Harley as my doctor.
Sheesh, I haven't been in that situation in 15 or so years.
But I remember it all really well.
She'd come in with her hair up and sprayed in place, glasses just slightly off the bridge of her nose, acting like she wasn't impressed by me.
I'd just sit there, smug look on my face, wondering if she'd notice that my cuffs were never actually locked when she was in the room.

In my dream, we talked about trust.
I asked her why she was never afraid of me in that room.
She told me it was because she trusted me.
She said that if I had actually wanted to do something to her in that room, I would have.
She said that she trusted me not to do anything because she knew how much it meant to me NOT to get sent to Blackgate.
I just smirked.
I leaned in across the table and said "If you think you can trust me, you're crazier than I am."
As soon as I saw her scribble that down in her little book, I reached across the table and knocked it out of her hands.
I threw off my cuffs and dragged my chair to the door.
I wedged the chair against the doorknob so that it couldn't be opened.
I asked Harley how much she trusted me now.
She couldn't answer.
This only made me angrier.
I walked up to her and grabbed her by the throat.
I stood her up and pinned her to the wall by her neck.
"HOW MUCH?!" I barked.
She got this huge grin on her face and said "I trust you, Mistah J".

I always hated that about her.
Every single time I'd try to instill a little fear in that woman, she would always come at me with that "I trust you" schtick.

So I threw her on the table and began wailing on her face.
I punched her until her face looked like raw beef.
But she still talked about how much she trusted me.
Well, it actually sounded more like "I nrushoo, minah yay".

When I woke up, my hand was in my pants again.

-Mr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment